Products Material: 70% Neoprene + 30% Nylon
This Therapeutic Dog Hock Brace is constructed from a neoprene outer shell and fabric infused with ceramic particles.
- The therapeutic Dog Hock Brace is ideal for both injury prevention and recovery.
- Keep to tighten the dog hock joint brace. Whether it is too loose, it may not help.
- Keep it on for just a few hours at a time.Remove brace each and every 2-3 hours to allow leg to “breathe”.
- Heal the pain because of injury or surgery.
- Provide enhance and stabilization all over the injury.
- Assist them to loosen the inflammation.
- Helps with Loss of Stability caused by Arthritis.
Note: See sizing chart to resolve the proper size for your dog.
NOTE: Kindly refer sizing chart and product size before buying.
JOINT CARE: Arthritis limits your dog’s mobility. Keep your dog active with our hock brace.
VET APPROVED: Our brace meets and exceeds the high expectations of certified veterinarians.
LIGHT-WEIGHT BANDAGE: It can provide safe protection all over training or injury. Self-stick bandage may not stick to hair or other items.
MAIN FUNCTION: Protects wounds as they heal compression and prevents injuries and sprains, and do help with loss of stability caused by arthritis.